Monday, August 06, 2007

Dusting

Dusting is my least favorite chore to do. I normally just pretend that dust doesn't exist, but sometimes you can't ignore the dust.

If you know anything about installing drywall, you know that dust is part of the project. Dad did a lot of drywall work for us while he was here and now I have a lot of dust to clean up. Drywall dust gets everywhere - the floors have a fine coating of white that gets tracked EVERYWHERE, the furniture does as well. Clothes and sheets must be washed. But I suppose that is the price I have to pay for progress on the house. I am extremely thankful that Dad was able to help us, that makes less work for Daniel and I in the long run.


We are hoping to have the master bathroom completely finished in 5 weeks in time for a visit from Daniel's mom & grandmother...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...