Saturday, August 18, 2007

my saturday

we have had 25 days in a row of heat with no relief. the grass is dead - which means we don't have to mow the lawn, but rain would be nice.

i have been waiting all week to hear about some job possibilities and the waiting is killing me.


last sunday i lifted something and bruised my right thumb. since then i have been experiencing pain throughout my right hand. i have been trying to avoid straining it further, but it is difficult to function without using your right hand.


i haven't had the best week (to say the least). i don't know what possessed me, but i decided i should go swim suit shopping today. on an already not so great day, swim suit shopping was a bad idea - i didnt find anything that i was satisfied with.


then while i was out, daniel called and asked me to make a stop at lowe's and walmart. both of these super stores should be avoided on a saturday afternoon!


at lowe's a worker stopped and asked me if i needed any help. i said no and he persisted with, "are you sure?" i am in lowe's at least once a week and am completely aware of the ENTIRE layout of the lowe's store and have no problem finding and picking out things that i need, thank you very much.


at walmart, there were massive amounts of people there. on busy weekends, i should just pay the extra money and run to harris teeter instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...