Thursday, October 11, 2007

Missing Daniel

I am having a good time in Texas, but definitely missing Daniel.

Somehow I made it here without some key things: toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant... I guess that is what happens when you have less than 24 hours to get ready to go somewhere.


Taryn and Troy have been great. They have showed me around some, we went to downtown Ft Worth last night and ate at PF Changs. Then today we had lunch at a little hole-in-the-wall place called Lily's that was pretty good. I had waffle fries with gorgonzola cheese on them that were incredible! After lunch Troy took me by a cool local art store called The Artful Hand. Then tonight we had a home cooked meal that was delicious - thanks to Taryn and Troy :)


Tomorrow at 3 is my interview... I am excited but it is all really in God's hands, so I will just have to wait and see how things go.


The hardest part about everything is that Daniel is home and I am here. I feel bad for him because he has a pretty bad cold and there is nothing I can do for him... only 4 more days until I see him again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...