Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update

I still have not heard back from Texas. Waiting has definitely been hard, but I know that God has a plan so I will continue to wait for the right door(s) to open. "I know, O Lord, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps" (Jeremiah 10:23).

Freelancing has picked back up which is good - my clients are mostly small business owners, so there can be some fickleness as to when they need things. Generally when projects come, they come all at once. I am just thankful for the work.


I have a couple of meetings this week and then I will be back to waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...