Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Project 52 Date Nights: Way Behind

With everything that has been going on in our lives, Daniel and I have been unable to go on a date in the last two weeks. Now that we are living in the same place again we will work at getting back on track. I am excited to be in a new city with lots of new places to explore.

Monday night was my first attempt to cook in our camper {our new home}. We are enjoying eating together again {on a more regular basis}. I can't wait until the temps cool down a little and we can enjoy our meals outside.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the being way behind - hope you're both happy campers now and congratulations on being in the same time zone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you overtiremum! We are so happy to be living in the same place again and we are slowly finding balance in our lives again {and squeezing in date whenever possible}.

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...