Thursday, October 21, 2010

20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn

The Inspired Room blog posted the question "what 20 little things do you treasure in Autumn" and I figured I would make my list since Autumn is my favorite time of the year.
 

1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes {I can't wait to try this recipe that Macoroni & Cheesecake posted} 2. Hiking in the mountains 3. Smores with the Moore's {to take place this Saturday} 4. Hayrides 5. Sitting around a campfire, under a warm blanket 6. Laying in a field, staring at the night sky 7. Sleeping under an electric blanket 8. Wearing my cozy knitted slippers around the house {currently around our camper} 9. The aroma of a Thanksgiving meal cooking 10. My favorite hot chocolate {generally saved for Christmas, but it is good in autumn too} 11. Camping trips 12. Seeing little kids all dressed up for Halloween 13. Trying new recipes that have pumpkin in them 14. The brilliant colors of leaves changing 15. Hot coffee and a good book on a cold day 16. Cramming as many family members that will fit onto a bed, just to talk 17. A warm sweater 18. Knitting 19. Taking a hot shower or bath after being outside in the cold 20. Spending time in the kitchen with family
    What do you love about Autumn?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Word for the Year: Reframe

    For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...