Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Project 52 Date Nights: Three Sisters


Last Friday we met friends at The Terminal Brewhouse for dinner. Afterward we headed downtown to meet more friends for the Three Sisters Festival – a FREE live bluegrass concert. We saw Sierra Hull, Chatham County Line and Ricky Skaggs play. It was a fun concert with perfect weather, not too overcrowded and we even managed to score FREE parking {after I drove over a curb to get to it}.


Daniel created a sling to carry our chairs with out of webbing that was in the trunk of our car.

Sierra Hull playing. It was too dark to photograph Chatham County Line and Ricky Scaggs.
Daniel and I enjoying the music.

Thumbs up for date night: we had the winning combination of good food, good music and time spent with good friends.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a winner all the way around! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...