Monday, May 02, 2011

Menu Recap

Last week's meals were as follows:

 
Monday Dinner: Sausage, Tomato and Spinach Pasta. Daniel gave it 4.8/5 stars.
 
 
Tuesday Dinner: Steak Salad. Daniel gave it 4.67/5 stars.
 
Wednesday Dinner: I was supposed to make Philly Cheese steak sandwiches, but the power going out meant we were stuck eating Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
 
Thursday Dinner: Due to the power outages in Northern Alabama we cleaned out our fridge and headed to Nashville. My brother-in-law made us grilled salmon with rice and a salad. It was delish.

Friday Dinner: We ate at Olive Garden to celebrate my sister's birthday a little early and so that I could carb load for the Country Music half marathon I was to run in on Saturday.


Dessert was a family favorite: pistachio birthday cake for the birthday girl.

Saturday Lunch: Post race was a cheeseburger from McDonalds followed by a Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich and an ice cream cone from Chick-fil-a.
 
Saturday Dinner: We went to visit friends, Kristalynne and Nick, for dinner. Nick made us amazing grilled hamburgers. We also had mac n' cheese and Nick's famous salad. Afterward we made smores.

Sunday Lunch: Burgers from Five Guys.
 
Sunday Dinner: My brother-in-law grilled steaks for my sister's birthday. We also had stuffed mushrooms, baked potatoes and salad. We were well taken care of while we were without power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...