Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Drury Plaza Hotel


The Drury Plaza is quite extravagant. The inside has maintained its original opulence while the rooms have all been updated to today standards. Overall we were very impressed with our experience here. The price was good, but then we ran into a situation where the ENTIRE hotel was out of hot water. When we mentioned this at check out, they knocked $50 off of our already low price!!! Not to mention we had a hot snack around dinner time and a hot breakfast in the morning.


Other than not being able to take a shower, my only complaint is that maid service knocked on our door at 8AM {and I am 95% sure we had a “do not disturb” sign on the doorknob}. For well under $100/night {thanks to the no-shower discount}, it was a great deal. Yay for TripAdvisor!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...