Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Trying to reschedule an OB appointment:
me: I need to change my appointment to either June 24 or July 1.
them: We don't have any openings on those dates.
me: Because of my husband's schedule I can only come in on a Friday. I want him there with me because we are supposed to find out the gender...
them: *silence*
me: I can see a different doctor OR come on a different Friday.
them: Well... how far along are you?
me: 18 weeks on Friday and I am NOT coming in without my husband.
them: Let me check... we can squeeze you in on July 8.
me: That works for me.
them: *hangs up*
Seriously... was that so hard??? I really like my OB but that was ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...