Thursday, January 05, 2012

Outdoor Adventures | 2011 edition

I spent a good part of 2011 pregnant, but that didn't stop of from having adventures. I also ran my first half marathon!


January
Snowboarding | Sugar Mountain, NC
Grandfather Mountain | Linville, NC

February
Training for Country Music Half Marathon in Nashville, TN
Backpacking Trip in Sipsey Wilderness | Sipsey River National Forest, AL

March
Half Marathon Training Progress

April
Paddling the Flint River | Huntsville, AL
Walls of Jericho | Skyline Wildlife Management Area, AL
Country Music Half Marathon | Nashville, TN

May
Little River Canyon | DeSoto, AL
Rural Road Biking | Hollywood, AL
Mount Tom | Woodstock, VT

June
Highest Point in New Hampshire | Mt. Washington, NH
Quechee Gorge | Quechee, VT
Paddling Lake Sunapee | Lake Sunapee, NH
Dolphin Tour | Port Aransas, TX

July
Paddling Tennessee River from Mud Creek | Hollywood, AL
Lost Falls and Laurel Falls | DeSoto State Park, AL

September
Paddling at Lake Guntersville | Scottsboro, AL
Paddling from Bellefonte | Hollywood, AL

October
West Rim Trail | Cloudland Canyon, GA

November
We had a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...