Thursday, April 05, 2012

Thursday Things (Random, April 2012)

I like my electronic devices set to the brightest setting... Daniel likes his on the dimmest. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bangs are not for me. I like having a short hair cut, but bangs, not so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Are there rules about taking a baby out in a canoe? According to Outside Magazine, you can do it as soon as they can ride in a car... We have Jack's life vest. I think once he can sit on his own we may have to take him out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current shows we are watching via Netflix: Burn Notice, Top Gear (UK) and HIMYM. I was watching Downton Abbey (love) but Netflix only has season one (boo).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...