Wednesday, August 22, 2012

See Jack {late July 2012}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

See Jack try to help his Grandpa Moore sign the check when we were out to dinner.
{late July}


See Jack laugh at his Grandpa Voyles – who makes lots of fun noises.
{late July}


See Jack play on his new play mat. He explores the texture of the mat, 
attempts to touch a light socket and works on his crawling.
{late July}


See Jack Bounce. He loves his little jumparoo – anything that he can stand in, really.
{late July}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...