Thursday, August 16, 2012

See Jack {mid July 2012}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

Jack is at a stage where he is changing quickly. Sometimes I feel like I blink and he has learned a new trick. It is quite amazing. In an effort to share his development with family (and friends who are interested), I will be posting weekly video updates of our little guy. See Jack...

See Jack try to talk to us. 
He is developing quite the little "vacabulary" with each passing day {i.e. lots of new sounds}.
{mid July}

See Jack play in the laundry basket. 
This was all fun and games until he tried to pull up and the basket tipped over. 
He continues to be fascinated by laundry though.
{mid July}


See Jack swing. 
He wasn't too sure about this new contraption at first. Now he really enjoys it.
{mid July}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...