Wednesday, August 29, 2012

See Jack {and his cousins – late August}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

Jack and I were blessed to be able to go to Nashville for a last minute visit right before we went to Charlotte. It had been a while since we had seen my brother or my sister and her family. It is great to live closer to family, but we are discovering that sometimes it still takes effort to make schedules fall into place to get a quick visit...

Jack really enjoyed it when Aunt Angela sang "This is the way the Farmer Rides" to him.

This was the first time I caught Jack sitting up on camera – glad I was 
able to capture this moment for Daniel. Now he does it all the time.


The first time that Jack got in a pool. Unfortunately Daniel missed it :( 
Mostly Jack just wanted to drink the water.


Lots of first on this trip – Aunt Angela pushed Jack around on a tricycle. He loved it.


Jack loved playing with his cousins. Of course he loves Izzy antics, 
but he really seems to enjoy having another little one his own size.

These two really got a kick out of being in the swing and bouncer.


Uncle Mark and cousin Izzy make breakfast. These two are 
the entertainers in our family. Never a dull moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...