Wednesday, October 31, 2012

See Jack {late September/early October 2012}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.

Happy Halloween yall! Since I am trying to get caught up by going in order of videos, I don't have a Halloween video for today, but if you want to see Jack in his cow costume, be sure to check out Monday's post -- there is a video of him dressed and playing in a bouncy house at the very end.



See Jack be mesmerized by the fountains at Bridge Street in Huntsville.
{late September}  

See Jack cruise. He is cruising everywhere these days
getting more proficient all the time. It won't be long until he is walking.  
{late September/early October}



See Jack bounce. 
He is a big fan of his jumparoo. Seriously, he LOVES to bounce. 
 {early October} 


See Jack watch the soccer game... 
maybe he will be a sports fan in spite of his parents.
{early October}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...