Sunday, September 08, 2013

Where In The World Are The Moore's?


If you are Facebook friends with me, or follow along on Instagram, you might have noticed daily photos last week popping up with the hashtag #whereintheworldarethemoores. 


Since we are traveling so much right now for Daniel's work, I thought it was an appropriate tag. Our family knew where were and a few people guessed our whereabouts correctly. 


If you are still in the dark, we were staying at Miramar Beach, just east of Destin, Florida. 


This was my first trip to the Florida Gulf (also a first for Jack). On our drive down, we made a pit stop in Lakewood, Florida to check out the highest point in the state – making it the 9th high point I have been to on my way to crossing #5 off my life list.


As an added bonus, our friends, the Reynolds, were also staying in Destin this week and we were able to meet up a couple of times.


This trip provided us with some much needed rest and relaxation (we are back in Chattanooga this week). In the coming weeks, we will have our noses to the grindstone (on the weekends) trying to get our house ready to put on the market as soon as we can.


I'll be writing about our trip over the next week. Stay tuned, we had some great experiences and tasted some excellent food!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...