Wednesday, November 13, 2013

See Jack {late September}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years. I am several weeks behind on these posts, so I am posting 8 videos instead of the usual 5 in an effort to catch up. Enjoy.


See Jack have fun with Mommy. High five and cut the pickle is one of his favorite games.


See Jack have a little fun at the Main Terrain Art Park in Chattanooga.


See Jack wear a cloth bag on his head. Anything can be a hat in Jack's world. 


See Jack play with his Lego Wagon. I hope he doesn't get it in 
his head that he should ride down the stairs in said wagon.


See Jack respond to Daddy working on the roof. 


Bonus #1... See Daniel work in the lift we rented. 
He fixed a couple of spots on our roof.


Then he pressure washed the exterior of the house as part of the 
"getting our house ready to sell" process. In this video Daniel is using
the lift to remove some overgrown ivy on our front porch.

Bonus #2... See my brother ride our four wheeler. 
Too bad I didn't have my camera out when he caught air. 
If you come visit us, there is a good chance you will 
get to ride our four wheeler if you ask nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...