Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tis the Season: Graduation


This past weekend was full of graduation celebrations and time with family, but our original purpose for heading to Nashville was to celebrate one of my cousins as she graduated from high school.


It is rather shocking to believe that she is all grown up and ready to head off to college in the fall – makes me feel old!


Moriah was one of the flower girls in our wedding almost 12 years ago (at age 6) and now she is a grown woman. Time really does fly.


We had fun seeing her all dressed up and so happy with her friends and family. After graduation there was cake (which made Jack happy) and lots of photos. It was a fun time to spend together as a family.


After the festivities, we headed to my aunt and uncles for some more visiting. The kids kept everyone entertained.


Moriah – we wish you the best in all that life has in store for you!


"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." 
– Eleanor Roosevelt


"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." – e.e. cummings


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." – Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...