Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Chattanooga Aquarium Play Date


Now that school is in full swing (Tues - Thurs), we have been making an effort to have a friend day on Mondays and Fridays (sometimes this just means going to hang out at the Y, sometimes it means doing an activity, sometimes we do both).



On Monday we met up with some friends at the Chattanooga Aquarium. We had 8 kids with us, so we worked on a buddy system to keep track of the kids. They all did great. It didn't hurt that it was the middle of the week and not busy.


The oldest boy in our group, Patrick, buddied up with Jack. This worked well (for the most part). Jack kind of likes to do his own thing, but he also really likes hanging out with our friends' older boys.


We only had time for one building, but we did catch the divers in the big tank. I think all of the kids with us were brave and each asked a question.


 
We had such a fun time, even if we only had 1.5 hours to play.


If you haven't been to the Chattanooga Aquarium, I would definitely recommend it. We have a family pass this year and try to take advantage of it when we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...