Monday, April 11, 2016

Muffins with Mommy


Last Thursday night was a Muffins with Mommy night at Jack's preschool. Daniel was working night shift last week, but was thankfully able to make arrangements to go in late so that he could be with Isaac while I had some one-on-one time with our first born.


After eating muffins and snacks, and visiting with friends, we went to Jack's classroom where he showed me some of his favorite things including the reading corner. He also demonstrated how to play the board game "Trouble" which he had been talking about all week. His teachers graciously allowed us to take the game home for the weekend.


We were sent home with a booklet that each child made as well as a present they had made (a pretty painting of flowers).


It seems that Jack believes that I am 10 years old (he thought Daniel was 100) and thinks my jokes are funny!


Jack said that this was a picture of us pretending to be robots.


We had a lovely evening together.

I'll leave you with our favorite joke:
Knock, knock.
Who's there?
The interrupting cow.
The interrupting...
Mooooooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...