Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Stuck Keys

This morning I went to D&D as usual to get my morning fix (coffee & a muffin) and when I came out I tried using my clicker to unlock the Pathfinder doors. Well it beeped at me but it didn't unlock the doors. My hands were full so I kept pressing the button and it kept beeping.

Finally out of frustration, I put my coffee and muffin on the hood of the Pathfinder and stuck the key in the door to unlock it. Well after I unlocked the door the key seemed to be stuck. After much prying and jiggling on the key and the door I called Daniel to get advice.


Daniel told me where a spare key was and we decided that I should just drive on to work but to park where no one would be able to see the key hanging out of the door.


When I got to work I jiggled the lock and the key finally fell out of the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...