Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Surveys

My sister forwarded me a couple of surveys. I am not a huge fan of forwarding things, so I am going to just post my answers...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think my Dad dated a girl in college who had a cousin named Cheree and he liked the name and so did my mom...


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't generally cry.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It is not so great. I normally try to print for legibility.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I like pretty much all lunch meat.


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably.


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I used it a lot more when I was in high school and college.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yep


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? There are too many to choose from...


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? sure


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether they seem friendly or not.


15. RED OR PINK? Red


16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I can't seem to stop biting my finger nails...


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my family - they all live 12+ hrs away


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? NA


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and brown pumps.


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Grapes


21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? silence


22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would be a different color everyday.


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Anything that is baking.


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Daniel


25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Would rather play than watch.


27. HAIR COLOR? Brown


28. EYE COLOR? Blue


29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope


30. FAVORITE FOOD? Breakfast


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I prefer suspense (but not gory or stupid)


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 3:10 to Yuma


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown shirt with an off-white sweater


34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall


35. HUGS OR KISSES? Yes


36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Any kind


37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? NA


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? NA


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? SMARTS


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a track ball so no pad...


41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T. V. LAST NIGHT? 24


42. FAVORITE SOUND? Rain


43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, but I really like the Stones too.


44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Time Zone wise, the airport in Narita, Japan (outside of Tokyo)


45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can blow bubbles with my tongue and blow them into the air - my siblings hate this talent!


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Conway, AR but until I was about 10 I thought I was born in Hong Kong because I remembered visiting there as a child and I had no recollection of Conway as I moved to Papua New Guinea when I was 3 months old...


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? NA


CHRISTMAS QUIZ

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? as a kid: real, as a grown up: artificial


3. When do you put up the tree? Normally the day after Thanksgiving, but this year we are putting it up tomorrow night


4. When do you take the tree down? normally after New Years, last year it made it until March-ish...


5. Do you like eggnog? Nah.


6. Favorite gift received as a child? My dad made me an easel.


7. Do you have a nativity scene? I think I have a miniature one.


8. Hardest person to buy for? Everyone, I HATE shopping.


9. Easiest person to buy for? See above.


10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Must not have been that bad since I don't remember.


11. Mail or email Holiday Cards? I love snail mail


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I procrastinate


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pecan pie


16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear


17. Favorite Christmas song? There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays


18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Travel. Travel. Travel.


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Uh - Yeah


20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Voyles Tradition: 1 on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas day. When we are with Daniel's family we open all the presents on Christmas Eve.


22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and shopping.


3. What I love most about Christmas? I love Christmas music, but I really have to echo my sister:
"Being with my family, drinking coffee, playing games and laughing (mostly at my brother) and remembering funny times in holidays past."
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...