Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies

Evidently Jack does not like to be left out. Last night I decided to make a batch of cookies after dinner so Daniel took over baby duty to spend some quality time with our little man. I had been downstairs in the kitchen for less than 15 minutes when Daniel came down with a fussy Jack and placed him in his infant carrier on the counter top.


Jack immediately calmed down and started observing everything in the kitchen. He was able to watch both Daniel and I; he could smell cookies baking and simultaneously listen to the jazz music that was streaming from Pandora. 


I know that Jack loves his Dad, but I think he really wanted to hang out where things were happening. I look forward to the day when he can help me make the cookies.
  

Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe from the Sugared Whisk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...