Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Isaac Milestone: First Trip to the Dentist

Isaac recently reached a milestone: he had his first visit to the dentist.


We just take our kids to our dentist and we lined up the appointments so they fell one after another.


Before we got there, I told Isaac that he would get to pick a toy from the treat box when we were done.


And then we had Jack go first so that Isaac could watch and know what to expect (with Jack, we had him watch Daniel before his turn).


At first our dental hygienist told Isaac she would just count his teeth. He did so well that she decided to clean his teeth too. He did surprisingly well!


Our dentist came back and checked both boys teeth. Both have 20 teeth and no cavities! And now Isaac knows what to expect for next time. We were relaxed about the experience, and so was he.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...