Thursday, December 16, 2010

We Tied The Knot


Eight years ago, Daniel and I took the plunge into matrimony. We had a shoestring budget of $2500, Daniel was still in school and my first post-college job paid $7 an hour. We had no idea what we were in for, but being married to my best friend has been a tremendous blessing.


We have made it through a {5-year} house renovation, a job layoff, two big moves {first to Charlotte, NC and then to Hollywood, AL via Chattanooga, TN}, three months of living in a camper and countless little things. Having Daniel around to share the good and the bad has enriched my life. 


We laugh at life a lot. Occasionally we cry. Sometimes there are fights, but through it all, I wouldn't change anything. Happy Anniversary Daniel! I am looking forward to the rest of our lives together. ILYM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...