Sunday, October 02, 2011

Do You Pinterest?

Pinterest. An addicting world of collective inspiration. I save all the inspiring things I come across on the blogs I read and I get to be inspired by what my friends find inspiring.

The only problem is I have yet to really put any of this inspiration to use.

While I adore the site and enjoy seeing my friends pins, I am feeling the urge to do something besides just troll the internet. With this in mind, I have decided to set a monthly goal of putting this inspiration to use. At least once a month I want to be creating something based on one of these images that I find so inspiring.

Maybe I try a new recipe...


Maybe I make something for our nursery...


Maybe I make something for myself...


The point is I am going to try to do more than just be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...