Thursday, December 29, 2005

Gatlinburg Christmas 2005

We just got back from a 5-day weekend in Gatlinburg, TN. We had a blast with 19 family members all in one cabin! It would have been better except that the water pump went out on Christmas Eve so Christmas day we had to move to another cabin. We can't complain too much though because we did get an upgrade. 

I was told that the best part of trip for the littlest cousins was baking cookies to hang on the Christmas tree. Since I was heading that up, I did not take any pictures!!! I hope someone from our family has pictures of us all baking together! 

We did play pinochle - there are just no pictures to prove it!   

Anyways, I have uploaded a lot of the pictures from our time there. We are looking forward to doing this again in 2 years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...