- If you do not have a baby, there is no reason for your SUV to be completely FULL of gear for a 3 day ski trip.
- When driving up a winding mountain road, do not let yourself get stuck behind the SAME bus on 3 different occasions.
- You should not park your vehicle with the front end in a 4 foot snow drift and then proceed to leave the lights on in your vehicle (for 5 hours).
- You should make sure you learn how to get up after a fall when you take a ski class.
- 12 inches of fresh snow makes your falls deceivingly soft.
- A Yard Sale is when you fall down and leave your gear strewn all over the slopes.
- When exiting the ski lift, you should make every effort not to fall on your face.
- Doing back flips down a black diamond is a good way to entertain people on the ski lift.
- Skiing with friends is more fun than skiing by yourself.
- IF you are going to learn to ski in the east, choosing the weekend that happens to get the most snowfall for the year is a good decision.
Monday, February 20, 2006
Ski Trip 2006
We had a lot that we wanted to accomplish on this particular Thursday (we had plans to swim at the Y after our hike), so I decided that J...
UPDATE 01/07/16 This project is by far my most viewed post thanks to Pinterest and also this blog post from Make Magazine in 2014...
I have had some questions about how I am feeling so I thought I would share what it has been like for me to experience Polyhydramnios with ...
Last month Hurricane Irma made its way here, downgrading to a tropical storm as it reached our home. This weekend Hurricane Nate is t...