Sunday, June 15, 2008

Would You Do It Again?

This is the question that Daniel just posed to me. Actually, the entirety of the question was, "You know, when we drove to Mark & Carolina's wedding in Mexico? Would you do it again?"

This led into a conversation about tiling our shower (which we are still in progress with). Well, we really had a interesting/fun experience driving to Durango, Mexico, but due to the length of time we took to drive there (72 hours round trip) we probably would not do it again (especially with gas prices where they are now).


We have come to the conclusion that tiling a shower pan and stall (mostly the pan) may be in this same category. While we are glad we are doing it, it has become such a time consuming hassle, that we probably wouldn't do it again.


Whenever we finish the bathroom, I will post pics of the entire process... don't hold your breath for it to be any time soon though. We have several weekends left of work and the last 2 weekends in June we will be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...