Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Outdoor Adventures | 2009 edition

2009 was one of the hardest years we experienced. Daniel was laid off in March and our lives were turned upside down. Our focus became finishing our house remodel, Daniel studying for his P.E. license while also trying to find a new job. We didn't have a lot of time or money to devote to adventures. We spent a lot of time walking our newly adopted dog on our local greenway while trying our best to stay afloat.

March
Daniel was laid off and it was life changing...

May
We adopted our first dog.

June
Hiking at South Mountain State Park | Connelly Springs, NC
Colonel Francis Beatty Park | Matthews, NC
Linville Falls | Linville, NC

July
Backpacking at Carver's Gap, NC

September
Canoeing on the Haw River | Saxapahaw, NC

November
Hike at Max Patch Bald, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...