Sunday, July 29, 2012

Visiting with some of the Moore side of the family


Yesterday was the first day of many {two weeks to be exact} where we will be visiting with family or friends. 


It had been several months since he had seen Jack's Great Grandmother so we decided to make a quick day trip to see some of Daniel's family.


Jack is one loved little guy.


Unfortunately for Jack, he only slept a measly 60 minutes throughout the course of the day. We had hoped he would nap longer while we drove. Alas, that was not the case and we had to resort to distraction tactics to keep him happy. 


He hung in there though he did have some fussiness due to a lack of a good nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...