Saturday, February 04, 2017

Friend Friday: Tennessee Aquarium


Friend Friday is a staple activity of us each week.


Adjusting to the changes of growing up and friends moving on to different schools and schedules continues to be an adjustment.


So we are incredibly grateful to have a group of friends that have still been available to meet up with us on Fridays.


We like to do informal field trips and play days, whatever we feel like doing that week.


Sometimes its educational, sometimes its just fun. Sometimes it is both.


On this particular day we visited the Tennessee Aquarium.


As usual, we had lots of fun checking out all of the different animals and sea creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...