Monday, July 29, 2019

Canada Bound: Natural Bridge and Friends

For our first hike of this vacation we did a short out-and-back to Natural Bridge in Red River Gorge. The best part was walking through the Needle, the narrow passage that led us up to the top of the arch and walking across the Natural Bridge itself.

Last night we had the opportunity to catch up with one of my dearest friends and her family. They moved to Kentucky last fall and we have missed them terribly. I am grateful for our time together and loved that we all picked up as though we had just seen each other last week.

Trip Stats:

Campground: Natural Bridge State Resort Park, KY

Highlights: Natural Bridge, Seeing friends

Days on the Road: 1-2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...