Saturday, July 27, 2019

Canada Bound

My mom is originally Canadian (she was an alien for most of my life, now a US citizen), which means a majority of our family on her side live in Canada. Pretty much for as long as I can remember (except when we lived in Papua New Guinea) we have been making yearly trips north to see my family. This has continued since I have a family of my own (we try to go every other year). 

Since we made the big trip out west to Utah last year, we felt like we needed to go due north this year to spend time with my family. My nana lives in a nursing home in Niagara Falls now and we really feel like we should see her, and our big family reunions are a favorite experience for our boys (and Daniel and I) when we can make it. So that is where our big trip is this year.

We are taking the camper and three weeks with lots of extra stops planned this time. Normally we head straight to see family. This year we will spend more time exploring before and after the family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...