Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Projects


I have been working on several projects over the past week. Just little things to get ready for Jack's arrival. Keeping busy helps keep me from being too overwhelmed by the pregnancy thing.


After painting our crib, I made a baby blanket, crib skirt, matching pillow and cover for my boppy. The pillow is actually for our rocker recliner until Jack gets bigger.


Another project I did was to create a piece of art to hang over the painted dresser


And finally I made burp cloths with leftover fabric.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pinterest Challenge:
Sherry of Young House Love and Katie of Bower Power are hosting a Pinterest Challenge today. My baby blanket and burp cloths were inspired from Pinterest so I am linking up with these girls. Check out their blogs to see what kinds of projects other bloggers are working on.


Inspiration for baby blanket:

Inspiration for burp cloths:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...