Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Little Pony Birthday Party

My sister loves to create big birthday celebrations for her kids. For her daughter's second birthday it was an over-the-top Finding Nemo party that my niece adored. This year, Izzy is really into My Little Ponies and horses and was set on that theme.


Aunt Cheree came to the rescue with designing the invites, while my sister outdid herself {as expected} with a rainbow cake and lots of fun decorations and fabulous food.



She even persuaded our dad to get in on the action and do a little face painting for the guests.



Izzy loved it all. That girl loves a good party.



And she is always up for cake. I think she even managed to get her face in her rainbow cake icing at one point! Happy Third Birthday Izzy bug!

2 comments:

  1. how did u make the invites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Software called Adobe Creative Suites to create these. My background is in graphic design.

      Delete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...