Friday, April 20, 2007

Old Pictures

I just found some old pictures on our computer from my college days. For some reason we have a folder called Digital Pics From Bryan 2000-01 and boy do they bring back memories. Pictures of functions, the Big O cook out, sports, spring sing, hanging out, etc. We all look so young!

Easter weekend I saw Julie & Luke and Luke mentioned that we are getting old b/c we are almost 30! Well I never really feel old, but looking at old pictures definitely makes me feel older and nostalgic.


I made some really good friends during those years and even though I don't keep up with everyone, I definitely had a good time in college and would not trade those relationships or memories for anything in the world!


Here is a sampling of the pictures:

Queens imitating ATE guys at Big 'O' Cook Off
 
Gata Basketball
 
Gata girls
 
Bryan caving
 
Roller Skating
 
Justin and SOMA
 
Mark in leather pants
 
Jenn & Daniel (spring sing)
 
Lisa & Amanda
 
ATE baseball
 
Mark
 
Cheree, Lisa & Jenn
 
Gata Beaux

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...