Monday, November 05, 2007

27 Random Things You Might Not Know About Me...

1) I have lived in 3 countries.

2) I met my husband in a cave.


3) I LOVE coffee houses.


4) I rarely cook the same recipe twice... Daniel sometimes has to beg me to cook "normal" things like spaghetti.


5) I am the oldest of 3 kids.


6) When I was 13 I decided that I wanted to climb to the top of the highest mountains in all 50 states, so far I have done CO, AR, TN, NC & VA.


7) The furthest I have driven was from Cookeville, Tennessee to Durango, Mexico for a wedding... think 3 days of driving in a car (one way).


8) I try not to visit the same places more than twice - there are too many places to see in the world.


9) I am an idealist.


10) I like lilies.


11) Fall is my favorite season.


12) Spring is a close second.


13) I spent my first wedding anniversary with Daniel and a group of
Eagle Scouts in a shelter on the Appalachian Trail.

14) I was hit by a car when I was 10.


15) I have never broken a bone or had to have stitches.


16) I have a B.S. in Fine Art.


17) I love to read.


18) When I was in college I considered joining the Peace Corps or becoming a flight attendant.


19) I never want to stop learning.


20) I prefer a hole-in-the-wall local restaurant to a chain.


21) I love technology.


22) I love nature.


23) I hate to get my hair cut.


24) I collect Christmas ornaments from every place we visit.


25) I have a fantastic family.


26) I have a wonderful husband.


27) I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...