Saturday, May 03, 2008

Weekend

Daniel's dad is here for the weekend. I had really planned on getting some cleaning done, but a severe Friday migraine kept me from taking care of cleaning. At least the bathroom was clean. Wesley doesn't seem to mind.

The weekend has been enjoyable so far. Daniel and his dad fixed our broken fence and have done some other projects in the yard. They bought some grass seed that is supposed to grow well in the shade. They are sowing it right now in the front yard because we have so many trees and the grass tends to be sparse or clover patches at the very least.


 
We went to see Vantage Point this afternoon at the dollar theater. It was a pretty good movie. I liked seeing how all of the pieces of the story fit together. And then we grabbed Chipotle for dinner (yumm... one of my favorites).

Next weekend I am headed to Searcy for Mark's graduation and then the following weekend is the final casting call of the year in Providence, Rhode Island. I am really excited because Daniel is going to get to go this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...