Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Battle of the Pony Tail


Since we are having a boy, I don't foresee this particular battle in my future...


My sister, Angela, was gracious enough to let me photograph her trying to "fix" Izzy's hair for church {and is even allowing me to post the photos online}.


Someday, Izzy may not be appreciative of this evidence of her little personality.


Robert, my brother-in-law, would have been fine taking Izzy to church with crazy hair, but Angela insisted on trying to tame it into a pony tail.


Izzy was having none of it!


What 2-year-old wants to have to sit still for any amount of time? Much less to get her hair done when she could be playing???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...