Friday, July 08, 2011

The Big Questions???

The big questions are…

“Is our baby healthy?”

“Are we having a boy or girl?”


Lucky for us, today is the day that both of these questions get answered.


Up until now Daniel and I haven’t spent a lot of time being anxious about either of these questions. I mean there is nothing you can do but wait. And regarding gender, it’s not like a puppy that we get to pick out.


Sure Daniel wouldn’t mind a little boy that will love to play with legos in a few years {really this would just be an excuse for Daniel to explore his inner child}, but there is nothing to say that a little girl wouldn’t love legos just as much…


  
And maybe there is a small part of me that dreams of a little girl that would be a little mini me like I see with my sister and her daughter, Izzy. But having a mini Daniel would be just as good…

 

In all reality we could end up with a girly girl that we are clueless about or a boy who hates legos

So, without further ado…


The answer to question #1:

Baby Moore is healthy, weighing in at 1 pound and 1 ounce with a strong heartbeat of 142 beats per minute. Heart and brain and spine all look good and there are two arms and hands and two legs and feet with five toes each.


The answer to question #2:

We are having a BOY!!!!!



A little Daniel will be making his appearance in November.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'll babysit anytime haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will definitely be taking you up on that offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO EXCITED for you! Baby boys are so sweet. I'm glad everything's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah! Looking at the ultrasound pics again, I realize that we didn't actually see 10 fingers - just 2 tiny clenched fists. There were definitely 10 toes though. We are excited.

    ReplyDelete

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...