Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Flying Solo

Yesterday Daniel went back to work after 3 weeks of leave. It was probably harder for him to go back to a 10-hour work day than it was for me to take care of Jack by myself.

Overall we had a pretty uneventful day. Jack did a lot of sleeping, eating and pooping. We are officially never buying Huggies again {those suckers leaked on me way too many times}. 


I am so thankful that Jack is a content little guy. He spent a good portion of the day sleeping and I was able to work on a couple of different projects.  I even managed to squeeze in a 20-minute yoga workout {thanks to Hulu}.

A new development is that Jack has started to become a little clingy during the day. About half of the time when I lay him down to nap he wakes up within 5 minutes and wants to be held. I know that some day in the future I am really going to miss these extra moments of cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...