Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Things (Random, February 2012)

I like to eat cornflakes with vanilla ice cream. It's like an ice cream cone you eat with a spoon.

Daniel and I have a habit of quoting lyrics to songs whenever we hear certain words.
For example... Someone says, "stop" which is followed by one of us saying, "collaborate, and listen. Ice is back with my brand new invention..." 
Now that we have a baby, we sometimes quote lyrics to baby songs. In public. Not cool.


When I was in the fourth grade I wanted to be a truck driver when I grew up. When I was in Jr. High I wanted to be a photographer for National Geographic. In college I wanted join the Peace Corp and travel the world or go to China and teach English as a second language. What happened? I didn't come even remotely close to doing any of those things.

I find chopping vegetables to be therapeutic. Grating cheese, not so therapeutic.

Lately I have really been wanting to go mountain biking. Not sure how to work that around having a baby. The closest places I know to go are in Chattanooga and Huntsville {somehow I thinking biking in wildlife management areas around here would be frowned upon}. Also there is the whole having to feed my child every couple of hours... I guess I will have to wait for now.

I have been trying to persuade Daniel to sign up for this year's Muddy Buddy race in Nashville. He is not crazy about the idea of getting a bike really muddy!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...