Saturday, January 05, 2013

Outdoor Adventures | 2012 edition

With a new baby, 2012 was light on adventures. October was a busy month as we got in a groove, but the rest of the year was lacking.

April
First Hike with Jack at Monte Sano Park | Huntsville, AL

May
Racoon Mountain Round the Rim 5k | Chattanooga, TN
Monte Sano Part II | Huntsville, AL

September
Waterfall Trail to Hemlock Falls | Cloudland Canyon State Park, GA 

October
Incline Railway | Lookout Mountain, TN
Paddling Lake Guntersville | Scottsboro, AL
Maple Hill Cemetery Stroll | Huntsville, AL
Northwest Georgia Canoeing - Jack's first paddling excursion | Ellijay, GA
Highest Point in Georgia | Brasstown Bald, GA
Amicalola Falls | Amicalola State Park, GA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...