Thursday, January 10, 2013

See Jack {mid November 2012}

This is an ongoing series of videos that I am sharing so that our extended family can keep up with how Jack is growing and changing in these early years.


See Jack "talk" on the "phone" – anything is a phone these days, even a thermometer.
{mid November}

 See Jack clap for himself. He is so proud each time he does something new.
{mid November}

See Jack "practice" yoga. He is great at imitating the things we do.
{mid November}

See Jack's initial reaction to cow's milk. Two months later, he drinks without a problem.
Our solution: feed him chili and peanut butter sandwiches {not together}
Milk tastes good {even to a baby} when paired with these kinds of food. 
{mid November}

See Jack eat turkey for the first time.
{Thanksgiving Day} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...