Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Outdoor Adventures | 2015 edition

When Daniel and I were first married we spent a lot of time in the woods together, logging a lot of miles. Over the years we have added paddling and biking to our adventures. We continue to attempt to get out at least once a month and do the things we love. Here is a quick recap of the outdoor adventures we went on last year:

January
Hike to Rainbow Lake | Signal Mountain, TN

March
Green Gorge Trail | Signal Mountain, TN

April
Paddling North Chick | Hixson, TN

June
Green Gorge – Isaac's First Hike | Signal Mountain, TN

September
Lula Lake Land Trust | Lookout Mountain, GA

Neighborhood Bike Ride – Isaac's First | Signal Mountain, TN

Stringer's Ridge (me time) | Chattanooga, TN

October
Stringer's Ridge | Chattanooga, TN

 
Prentice Cooper | Signal Mountain, TN

November
Guys Hike North Chick | Soddy Daisy, TN
I didn't write a post about this, but Daniel and a couple of his friends did this hike. It's on my list for us to do when the weather warms up.

December
Laurel Falls | Great Smoky Mountains National Park

 

I'm looking forward to trying more new trails in 2016, and just spending as much time outside with my guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...