My reading list this year is a bit paltry for me, but I still managed to squeeze in some good reads...
1) Think Like a Freak by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
2) David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
3) Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Five Days at Memorial by Sheri Fink – I made it about a quarter of the way through. It was just too heavy of reading, especially when I was in the middle of my own pre-term labor hospital stay. I may try it again later this year.
4) Arena Mode by Blake Northcott
5) Reagan's Ashes by Jim Heskett
6) The Atlantis Gene by A.G. Riddle
7) The Atlantis Plague by A.G. Riddle
8) The Atlantis World by A.G. Riddle
9) Grandma Gatewood's Walk by Ben Montgomery
10) Silent Tears: A Journey of Hope in a Chinese Orphanage by Kay Bratt
How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiousity and the Hidden Power of Character by Paul Tough
I am really enjoying this book, though I haven't had as much time to devote to it as I would like. My goal is to finish this soon and to improve on my reading habits in 2016. This year was a slow year of reading for me. I have missed reading books and need to get my hands on some actual books – I tend to read more voraciously when I have something besides technology in my hands...
What books did you read this year that you would recommend? I prefer non-fiction, but enjoy a good sci-fi, dystopia or historical fiction on occasion.
Books I've read over the years: 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 |2014
Five Senses Nature Hike: ways we can experience the world around us Location: Green Gorge Trail One of my favorite studies we are doin...
I have had some questions about how I am feeling so I thought I would share what it has been like for me to experience Polyhydramnios with ...
UPDATE 01/07/16 This project is by far my most viewed post thanks to Pinterest and also this blog post from Make Magazine in 2014...
"I just like to know," said Pooh humbly. Have you ever had a quote that really resonated with you? This line from "Winni...