Friday, January 02, 2015

Boy or Girl???

As I have mentioned before, we are choosing not to find out the sex of this baby until the day the baby comes. Thankfully our OB does not write the gender on any paperwork so they can't accidentally spill the beans. It will be a surprise for us all!

16 Weeks | Pregnant with Jack compared to Now

In the past 10 days, we saw many of our family members and there was a lot of conjecture as to whether there will be a little boy or little girl arriving in April. Currently, the overall consensus seems to be girl. 

20 Weeks | Pregnant with Jack compared to Now

Currently, I don't think that either Daniel or I have any inklings as to the sex of our baby. It would be a delight (and something new) if we had a girl, but it would be fun to have two little boys running around together.

22 Weeks | Pregnant with Jack compared to Now

Jack has taken to telling people he is getting a little brother. This has caused some confusion since most people know we are waiting to find out.

24 Weeks | Pregnant with Jack compared to Now

I thought it would be fun to look back at a comparison of what my pregnancies looked like. In all of the photos, the left side is from when I was pregnant with Jack and the right side is from this year (links to pregnancy with Jack are in red). I feel like I am carrying in a similar fashion, but this pregnancy has sure felt different (or I just forgot how uncomfortable this stage is!). I will be updating soon with a recap of the second trimester. I can't believe there are only a couple of more weeks until I am in the third part of this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...