Thursday, May 03, 2007

paying cash for gas???

Today I stopped by a local Citgo that I frequent to fill up my Pathfinder. I was somewhat annoyed to see that all of the pumps had notes on them saying that they were only accepting cash inside because their pay-at-the-pump machines were not working.

I left and went across the street to another gas station for a couple of reasons:

  1. The lack of convenience
  2. Long lines at the one register inside due to EVERYONE having to pay cash inside
  3. I do not generally carry cash with me, certainly not $50 to fill up my Pathfinder at $2.89/gallon
  4. I was just plain annoyed
If you want my business, you really need to provide a convenient way for me to pay with plastic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Word for the Year: Reframe

For fifteen years now, I have been starting my year with intention. Last year I hoped to find contentment in my life, and I believe I did. T...